Vino Girl's Note:
From Real Simple (April 2005). While the recipe says it serves four, this seems like a lot of pasta. I haven't made it yet but I plan to try it with 1/2 as much pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 small zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly and finely grated (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, divided (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb cheese ravioli (preferably fresh)
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 3Place the zucchini in a large baking dish in a single layer and drizzle with oil, chili flakes, and 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan; add pepper and ½ teaspoon of the salt.
- 4Add the garlic and roast for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until tender and just golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, add the ravioli and the remaining salt to the boiling water.
- 6Return to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent the ravioli from sticking.
- 7Cook the ravioli for 3 minutes after they begin to float.
- 8Drain and place in a large bowl.
- 9Toss gently with the roasted zucchini, half the parsley, and half the remaining Parmesan.
- 10Serve immediately with the remaining parsley and Parmesan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Roasted Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 3757.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: