1/1 Photo of Ravioli With Roasted Squash and Sage Brown Butter
Sage, Parmesan, Butternut Squash, Onion, and Butter. Each serving cost $2.05. I found this recipe in Redbook Magazine. My future hubby and I really enjoyed this dish. When I made this dish I used canola oil for the olive oil and I used a 1 pound bag of small round ravioli. I mixed everything together then before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 475. Toss squash with oil on a baking sheet with sides; spread in an even layer. Roast 25 minutes, tossing once or twice, or until browned on edges and tender. While squash roasts, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Five minutes before squash is cooked, add frozen ravioli to boiling water and cook 3-5 minutes or according to package directions, until tender. Scoop the ravioli out of the water with a large slotted spoon to a colander and drain well.
- 3While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a skillet over low to medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes, then add sage leaves and slowly cook until butter is golden brown and smells nutty, and sage leaves are crisp. Watch carefully, as it will change from golden to burned very quickly.
- 4To serve, arrange 5 ravioli on each plate and top with roasted squash and parmesan. Spoon brown butter and sage leaves over each serving and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Roasted Squash and Sage Brown Butter
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: