Cheese ravioli's with a spicy-sweet sauce
Make and share this Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil.
- In another saucepan, stir together pumpkin, broth, sugar, butter, garlic powder, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer pumpkin mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated, about 10 minutes.
- Add ravioli to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and set aside.
- Remove pumpkin mixture from heat and stir in sour cream if desired.
- Spoon ravioli on plates, top with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.