- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth or 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (30 ounce) bag cheese ravioli
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil.
- In another saucepan, stir together pumpkin, broth, sugar, butter, garlic powder, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer pumpkin mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated, about 10 minutes.
- Add ravioli to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and set aside.
- Remove pumpkin mixture from heat and stir in sour cream if desired.
- Spoon ravioli on plates, top with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.