- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 354.88 ml chicken broth or 354.88 ml vegetable broth
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml butter
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 0.59 ml ground nutmeg
- 850.48 g bag cheese ravioli
- 59.14 ml low-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil.
- In another saucepan, stir together pumpkin, broth, sugar, butter, garlic powder, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer pumpkin mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated, about 10 minutes.
- Add ravioli to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and set aside.
- Remove pumpkin mixture from heat and stir in sour cream if desired.
- Spoon ravioli on plates, top with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.