1/2 Photos of Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce
Sue Tip's Note:
Cheese ravioli's with a spicy-sweet sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (30 ounce) bag cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil.
- 2In another saucepan, stir together pumpkin, broth, sugar, butter, garlic powder, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
- 3Simmer pumpkin mixture over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add ravioli to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- 5Drain ravioli and set aside.
- 6Remove pumpkin mixture from heat and stir in sour cream if desired.
- 7Spoon ravioli on plates, top with sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Pumpkin Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 275.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: