1/1 Photo of Ravioli With Peas, Tomatoes And Sage Butter Sauce
A super delicious ravioli dish that is ready in minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large, deep skillet.
- 2Add sage and parsley and cook over medium heat until butter starts to brown, about 3 minutes.
- 3Add cooked ravioli and lemon zest and toss to coat.
- 4Add peas and tomatoes and toss until heated through.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Add parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Peas, Tomatoes And Sage Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 297.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves