Recipe by Marie
A super delicious ravioli dish that is ready in minutes.
Top Review by Cmjennings1590
I made this recipe after a long day, looking for something quick, easy, and comforting late at night. It was all of those things and it had a good flavor. I made it almost exactly as directed only I added more butter because it seemed a little lacking. Next time I will add a few more spices but overall it was a great quick recipe.
- 1 lb cheese ravioli, cooked according to package
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 fresh sage leaves or 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 cup baby peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large, deep skillet.
- Add sage and parsley and cook over medium heat until butter starts to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked ravioli and lemon zest and toss to coat.
- Add peas and tomatoes and toss until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add parmesan cheese and toss to combine.