1/2 Photos of Ravioli With Meat Filling
Ruth Tisdale's Note:
My young daughter likes to make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble the hamburger meat until done.
- 2Add all the dry seasonings and gently heat for a few minutes.
- 3Heat until you get a nice aroma of all the herbs.
- 4Remove from heat and cool.
- 5Mix all of the cheeses into the meat.
- 6It should be a dry dense mixture that will hold together when you form a ball.
- 7Use a tablespoon or teaspoon for the filling of each ravioli.
- 8If you don't want to make the pasta dough yourself, you can always use the wonton wrappers.
- 9They work well.
- 10Once the ravioli have been assembled they only need to cook a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Meat Filling
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 436.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 20.7 g