This is from the 'Pasta Perfect' cookbook. A very tasty pasta dish using cheese and spinach ravioli, I personally prefer to use less cream than called for in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g cheese and spinach ravioli
- 30 g slivered almonds, toasted
- 30 g butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/4 cups double cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 30 g grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- 2To make sauce, melt butter in a skillet over low heat, add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in cream, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, chives and lemon rind, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Add parsley and black pepper to taste and cook for 1 minute longer. spoon sauce over pasta and toss to combine.
- 4Garnish with slivered, toasted almonds and serve.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Lemon Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 197.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: