Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Knockout color, flavor and texture.
- 8 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
- Add tomatoes, basil, pine nuts, garlic, oil and salt to a food processor.
- Pulse on and off until just chopped, (not pureed).
- Serve over hot drained ravioli and top with cheese.
the fresh tomatoes and basil combined with the other ingredients are just perfect this time of year , and this no cook sauce is great for the hot weather. i toasted the pignoli's otherwise followed the recipe. this is a quick, easy, tasty weeknight meal. thanks lorac