Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and incredible to taste.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) jar capers, drained
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine whipping cream and pesto sauce in a saucepan; add capers.
- Cook mixture over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce, and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.
Love this recipe! I added some fresh garlic to the pan too, probably a little more seasoning too. I have made it several times.
This was actually really good! I had very little groceries and needed something for dinner. I had like half a pack of cheese raviolis (about 9oz) and a package of pesto and cream. Wow so I through this together and we really enjoyed it! The only thing i didnt have were capers and pine nuts. But it was still good without! I also used some wondra and thickened up the sauce just a bit because i like thick sauce. I also served it with peas, YUM! And topped it with fresh parmesan cheese. Thanks for a quick yummy recipe! Ill make it again!!
I only used light cream and pesto sauce (Zaar recipe) and this turned out to be delicious. I drained the ravioli (Contadina) and put back in pan and added the pesto and cream and heated slowly. Served with peas and bake and serve rolls, which took about ten minutes! Roxygirl