Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is a great Vegetarian dish that is sure to still please the meat eaters in the home. Serve it up with some garlic bread and fruit, and you will have yourself a tastey and healthy meal.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 roma tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the green beans and bell pepper in the oil for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes and salt.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, cook and drain the ravioli as directed on the package.
- Mix together the sour cream, pesto and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Toss hot cooked ravioli with the veggies and sour cream mixture.