Recipe by Nana Lee
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks, on about.com. This super simple recipe is so delicious and very hearty. Even kids will love it! You can top it with some chopped cilantro if you have adventurous eaters. You can also add some kind of chopped or ground meat or meat product, such as sausage, grnd beef or turkey, sliced kielbasa, etc..
Top Review by Svlange
This dish turned out pretty good, but the directions never mentioned what to do with the tomatoes. I mixed them in with the corn in the skillet. I also added diced smoked turkey sausage. Quick and Easy.
- 2 (9 ounce) packagesrefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot of boiling water, cook ravioli according to package directions and drain well.
- Meanwhile, while pasta is cooking, heat oil in large skillet and saute garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drain corn well and add, with tomaoes, to garlic; cook and stir until hot.
- Add ravioli and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.