1/1 Photo of Ravioli With Brown Butter and Sage Sauce
I got this out of a magazine many years ago. Very easy. If you have fresh sage, use 1 tablespoon of that
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ravioli as directed, drain and set aside.
- 2In medium frying pan over medium high heat, melt the butter.
- 3Cook until it becomes golden brown, about 2 - 3 minutes. Do not let it scorch.
- 4Add the sage, salt and pepper and mix for a few seconds.
- 5Add cooked ravioli, toss to coat.
- 6Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Brown Butter and Sage Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: