Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this out of a magazine many years ago. Very easy. If you have fresh sage, use 1 tablespoon of that
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 ounces cheese ravioli
- Cook ravioli as directed, drain and set aside.
- In medium frying pan over medium high heat, melt the butter.
- Cook until it becomes golden brown, about 2 - 3 minutes. Do not let it scorch.
- Add the sage, salt and pepper and mix for a few seconds.
- Add cooked ravioli, toss to coat.
- Serve hot.
I did have some fresh sage, and was pleased to find this recipe! It was simple to make, and soooo tasty! I used regular frozen cheese ravioli, and reduced this recipe, to serve 2! I will make this a good-to recipe for a simple supper, with ingredients I always have on hand! Thanks for sharing, Cookie16.
Simple and delicious. I didn't use salt as the butter was already salted. I did use fresh sage which added wonderful flavor.