Recipe by Heart 'N Soul
Very good on a cold Fall or Winter night. I serve this with warm rolls, garlic herb butter and a glass of wine. This is one of those easy yet elegant meals.
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 20 ounces ravioli (four cheese)
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook asparagus pieces in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Remove, saving water for ravioli, Rinse asparagus with cold water; drain and set aside.
- Add and cook ravioli in same pot of water for 6-8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While ravioli cooks, combine gorgonzola and whipping cream in large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until cheese melts and mixture is almost smooth, about 4 minutes.
- Add drained ravioli to gorgonzola and gently stir to coat. Mix in asparagus then drizzle with lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve, passing Parmesan cheese.