Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's Day. My DH and I really liked the dish. It was easy to fix and filling..
- 16 ounces cheese ravioli
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 crisp red apple, quarterd and thinly sliced (Braeburn or Gala)
- 1 bunch Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6-8 minutes. Transfer to paper-towel lined plate to drain. Break into pieces when cool.
- Wipe out the skillet; heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook stirring occationally, until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the apple; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach, salt, and pepper. Cook, tossing, until the spinach begins to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold in the lemon juice and bacon. Serve over the ravioli.