Chris Reynolds's Note:
I found this recipe in Woman's Day. My DH and I really liked the dish. It was easy to fix and filling..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 2Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, 6-8 minutes. Transfer to paper-towel lined plate to drain. Break into pieces when cool.
- 3Wipe out the skillet; heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook stirring occationally, until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the apple; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 4Add the spinach, salt, and pepper. Cook, tossing, until the spinach begins to wilt, 1 to 2 minutes. Fold in the lemon juice and bacon. Serve over the ravioli.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli With Apples, Bacon, & Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 458.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: