- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen ravioli (meat or cheese filled)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 (26 ounce) jar low-fat alfredo sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Keep warm.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add artichokes, peppers and wine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add pasta and sauce to pan.
- Cook and stir for one minute.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.