Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such an easy -- quick meal! Another one of those meals for after work...and dinner on the table in 30 :)
- 255.14 g packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 340.19 g baby pattypan squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 828.06 ml fresh Baby Spinach, cleaned
- 118.29 ml torn fresh basil
- 59.14 ml caesar vinaigrette dressing
- parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding squash the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, for pesto, in blender container combine spinach, basil, salad dressing and 2 tbls of water.
- Cover and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down blender as needed.
- Toss ravioli mixture into pesto.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Great fast recipe. I made a few changes. Left out the squash. DH not a fan! Used a low cal dressing to lighten it up a bit and added a little fresh garlic. Thanks for sharing this fast and simple recipe!
This was very easy and quick. It was a good alternative to the bottled marinara sauce, and a great way to get more veggies into the diet. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Katie!