Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such an easy -- quick meal! Another one of those meals for after work...and dinner on the table in 30 :)
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 12 ounces baby pattypan squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh Baby Spinach, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup torn fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup caesar vinaigrette dressing
- parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding squash the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, for pesto, in blender container combine spinach, basil, salad dressing and 2 tbls of water.
- Cover and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down blender as needed.
- Toss ravioli mixture into pesto.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Great fast recipe. I made a few changes. Left out the squash. DH not a fan! Used a low cal dressing to lighten it up a bit and added a little fresh garlic. Thanks for sharing this fast and simple recipe!
This was very easy and quick. It was a good alternative to the bottled marinara sauce, and a great way to get more veggies into the diet. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, Katie!