Khandi Howard's Note:
This soup was an instant hit with my family. I also doubled it and froze the second batch to eat later. Very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped (I used a small can of diced tomatoes)
- 1 envelope dry herb soup mix (I used Knorr’s)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1In Dutch oven or 6 quart saucepan, heat oil over.
- 2medium heat and cook onion, carrots, celery,.
- 3green pepper, and garlic, stirring occasionally,.
- 4for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- 5Stir in kidney beans, plum tomatoes, and herb.
- 6soup mix blended with water.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8over high heat.
- 9Stir in ravioli.
- 10Reduce heat to.
- 11medium and cook, stirring gently, for 5 minutes.
- 12or until the ravioli are tender.
- 13Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli Stew
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: