Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is such a SUPER quick and easy soup! My family loves this one! I serve it with homemade Italian bread!
- 1 (13 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Heat broth with the garlic, green onion and parsley.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the ravioli and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with fresh grated parmesan cheese.