Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
"Raviolis swim in a savory chicken broth with spinach, mushrooms, and peas and carrots, seasoned with a splash of soy sauce."
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 lb prepared fresh cheese ravioli
- 2⁄3 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash soy sauce
- salt and black pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon cube to a boil.
- Place ravioli in the pot, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in spinach, mushrooms, carrot, frozen peas and carrots, olive oil, and soy sauce; cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.