Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This was a quick, easy dinner with ingredients that I usually always have around.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big saucepan, add the tomatoes with juice and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil; add in zucchini and ravioli.
- Let return to a boil; lower heat and let boil gently, uncovered for 6-7 minutes or until ravioli is tender and broth mixture is slightly thickened, gently stirring often.
- Add in beans; stir to combine and let heat through; season with salt/pepper if needed.
- Spoon mixture onto individual plates, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil.