1/2 Photos of Ravioli Salad, Diabetic Friendly
2 hrs 20 mins
Use purchased Italian salad dressing and toss with ravioli, broccoli, carrots, and pea pods to make this salad. Other reduced-calorie dressings work also. The 2 to 6 hrs is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated light cheese ravioli
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup bottled reduced-calorie Italian dressing or 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup fresh pea pods, halved crosswise
- 8 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1Cook ravioli according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt. Add broccoli and carrots the last 3 minutes of cooking time (return to boiling after vegetables are added and then finish cooking). Drain. Rinse with cold running water; drain again.
- 2In a large bowl combine, pasta mixture and green onions; drizzle with dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to 6 hours.
- 3To serve, gently stir tomato and pea pods into salad. If desired, serve on lettuce leaves.
- 4Makes 8 (1-cup) side-dish servings.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli Salad, Diabetic Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: