Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's World" magazine, January 24, 2006. This dish just looked to scrumpious for me not to share it with all of you! I hope that you enjoy it!
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen veggies during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- In same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Cook. Stir until softened. Add wine; boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium; stir in Alfredo sauce. Cook until hot.
- Stir in reserved pasta mixture; heat through.
- Transfer to serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
Great recipe, and it reheated really well too. I used mozzarella and spinach ravioli and Italian-style frozen veggies. I decreased the amount of alfredo sauce by about half (personal preference) and used basil and oregano for the Italian seasonings. Thanks for an easy and tasty meal!