Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Woman's World" magazine, January 24, 2006. This dish just looked to scrumpious for me not to share it with all of you! I hope that you enjoy it!
Top Review by Starrynews
Great recipe, and it reheated really well too. I used mozzarella and spinach ravioli and Italian-style frozen veggies. I decreased the amount of alfredo sauce by about half (personal preference) and used basil and oregano for the Italian seasonings. Thanks for an easy and tasty meal!
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen veggies during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- In same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Cook. Stir until softened. Add wine; boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium; stir in Alfredo sauce. Cook until hot.
- Stir in reserved pasta mixture; heat through.
- Transfer to serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.