Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the cookbook "Twelve Months of Monastery Soups". It originally called for 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Saute the shallots and tomatoes in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and stock. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the ravioli, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for another 8 minutes. Add the chervil and cover the pot.
- Turn off heat and let soup rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve the soup hot and garnish with 1 tsp creme fraiche or sour cream.