1/4 Photos of Ravioli or Tortellini With Pesto and Spinach
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Great simple yet tasty recipe that let's you get out of the kitchen and your family to the dinner table FAST! Great summer meal when you don't want to heat up the kitchen! Great way to hide some veggies! Consider adding some chopped zucchini or mushrooms to the sauce! Serve with a simple salad and maybe some crusty bread and you have a meal that will surely become a regular! (Note: 5 oz frozen spinach is half a box. Also, stuffed pasta amounts vary depending on fresh, frozen, brand etc... Use recommended amount per serving as listed on package if yours is different from what is listed here.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g ravioli (any flavor you like, fresh, frozen or dried- amount will differ. Use comparable amount) or 340.19 g tortellini (any flavor you like, fresh, frozen or dried- amount will differ. Use comparable amount)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach, fresh (cleaned and chopped) or 141.74 g frozen spinach (cleaned and chopped)
- 283.49 g basil pesto
- 113.39 g chicken broth (use more if you desire a thinner sauce) or 113.39 g vegetable broth (use more if you desire a thinner sauce)
- 56.69 g parmesan cheese, shredded (fresh is best and use as much as you like)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Spray a skillet with cooking spray and saute minced garlic until fragrant. Add chopped fresh spinach. If using frozen defrost and add to pan. Cook until wilted.
- 3Add pesto and broth to pan and cook until heated through.
- 4Plate pasta and top with sauce. Top with fresh grated parmesan. Add red pepper flakes if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli or Tortellini With Pesto and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 388.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: