Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A basic filling-go wild with additions if you like.
Make and share this Ravioli Meat Filling recipe from Food.com.
- In a 10 inch skillet over medium high heat cook the beef, onion and garlic until meat is browned.
- Remove from heat and strain off the fat.
- Make sure your meat is minced fine when done.
- Stir in the egg, parsley, cheese and salt.
- Mix well, and fill pasta.
Great recipe! I made this and a variation of it: added chicken, some tomato sauce plus breadcrumbs as the mixture seemed wet .. thanks!
I attempted homemade ravioli for the first time and used this filling. Very easy and, more imporatantly, very tasty. Thank you!
I was looking for a quick and easy recipe for ravioli and this was worked out well. Thank you.