Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a quick, easy recipe and tastes great.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (28 ounce) jarany kind spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a greased 2 1/2-quart baking dish (a 13x9-inch glass baking dish works very well also), layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli, beef, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.
Very easy recipe. If you need a quick dinner the kids will like give this a try I will make this again but add seasonings to taste. Thanks for the recipe!
This is a very good comfort food.I have been making this for a while now and my family loves it.Thanks for the recipe!!
This was very quick and easy. I took it to the end of year school picnic and the kids gobbled it up. Thanks for the recipe!