Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A very easy and simple Lasagna. I found the recipe in Womans Day.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 2 (13 ounce) bagssquare cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 9-inch square baking dish and a sheet of foil with non-stick spray.
- Put pasta sauce in bowl; stir in 1/2 cup water.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in dish.
- Top with 20 ravioli, flat sides up and just touching each other.
- Spread with 3/4 cup sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- REPEAT layers once.
- Top with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese.
- (you should have 3 layers) Cover tightly with foil sprayed side down or use Release foil.
- Bake on a sheet of foil (to catch any drips) 1 hour or until bubbly around edges.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is barely golden.
- To Freeze: Place in rigid container and freeze.
- To Heat: Microwave on medium power until heated through.
- Note: More sauce maybe needed when reheating.
So good and easy. Everyone loves. Good to have in the freezer for those "aghh" days.
This is a good recipe. Since I didn't have exactly the ingredients named, I used mushroom spaghetti sauce, added a small can of drained mushrooms, used a 25 ounce bag of meat ravs, and a combo of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. My picky husband loved it so he will get more for supper tonite!
This turned out to be very tasty. I added browned ground turkey to the sauce (I still added water). I bought a 25 oz bag of ravioli so was unable to do 20 raviolis on each layer but it turned out great. Even my picky eater loved it!