1/1 Photo of Ravioli Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
A very easy and simple Lasagna. I found the recipe in Womans Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 2 (13 ounce) bags square cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Coat a 9-inch square baking dish and a sheet of foil with non-stick spray.
- 3Put pasta sauce in bowl; stir in 1/2 cup water.
- 4Spread 1 cup sauce in dish.
- 5Top with 20 ravioli, flat sides up and just touching each other.
- 6Spread with 3/4 cup sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- 7REPEAT layers once.
- 8Top with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese.
- 9(you should have 3 layers) Cover tightly with foil sprayed side down or use Release foil.
- 10Bake on a sheet of foil (to catch any drips) 1 hour or until bubbly around edges.
- 11Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is barely golden.
- 12To Freeze: Place in rigid container and freeze.
- 13To Heat: Microwave on medium power until heated through.
- 14Note: More sauce maybe needed when reheating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 832.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend