Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A very easy and simple Lasagna. I found the recipe in Womans Day.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 2 (13 ounce) bagssquare cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 9-inch square baking dish and a sheet of foil with non-stick spray.
- Put pasta sauce in bowl; stir in 1/2 cup water.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in dish.
- Top with 20 ravioli, flat sides up and just touching each other.
- Spread with 3/4 cup sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- REPEAT layers once.
- Top with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese.
- (you should have 3 layers) Cover tightly with foil sprayed side down or use Release foil.
- Bake on a sheet of foil (to catch any drips) 1 hour or until bubbly around edges.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is barely golden.
- To Freeze: Place in rigid container and freeze.
- To Heat: Microwave on medium power until heated through.
- Note: More sauce maybe needed when reheating.
This was great. I made meat balls to add to the top before the addition of the last cheese layer. My 14 yo daughter made this before we got home from work and we walked into a wonderful smelling house and a great meal. Thank you!
So good and easy. Everyone loves. Good to have in the freezer for those "aghh" days.
This is a good recipe. Since I didn't have exactly the ingredients named, I used mushroom spaghetti sauce, added a small can of drained mushrooms, used a 25 ounce bag of meat ravs, and a combo of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. My picky husband loved it so he will get more for supper tonite!