Recipe by Holly Harwig
Great recipe, using ravioli instead of lasagne noodles, saves a lot of time layering!
- 16 ounces Italian sausage, ground, browned
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and coursely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 30 ounces cheese ravioli, large frozen variety
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Add basil and pper to browned sausage.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in a 2-1/2 qt dish.
- Top with layer of ravioli.
- Then top with all the meat.
- Top with all mozzarella.
- Spread 1 cup sauce.
- Put another layer of ravioli over the sauce.
- Top with rest of sauce.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees, covered with foil.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top and bake another 10 minutes.