Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy to throw together if you have it all in the freezer for that last minute I don't know what to make dinner
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13-by-9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them.
- Top with half of each cheese.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
Thanks Tish. I was looking for a recipe that was meatless, easy, and unlike anything I had tried before. This recipe met all those requirements. I added a little oregano to the sauce and a small amount of salt and pepper. Outstanding taste. Very cheesy and well pasta is my all-time fav. DH, who thinks spinach is vile, even liked it. Many thanks.
Simple, easy & tasty. I substitued the ravioli with tortellini and it worked great. I cooked the tortellini according to package directions, allowed it to cool and assembled as the lasagna recipe stated. Thanks for posting, Tish!
I watch Rachel Ray on the food network, she was making vegetable ravioli lasagna. She kind of gave this recipe by word of mouth as she was cooking. I made it the next day and will never make traditional lasagna again! My son and my husband raved and raved about this dish! I would add a little water to the sauce next time though, it was a little dry to me.