Recipe by Tish
Easy to throw together if you have it all in the freezer for that last minute I don't know what to make dinner
Top Review by FruitLoop
Thanks Tish. I was looking for a recipe that was meatless, easy, and unlike anything I had tried before. This recipe met all those requirements. I added a little oregano to the sauce and a small amount of salt and pepper. Outstanding taste. Very cheesy and well pasta is my all-time fav. DH, who thinks spinach is vile, even liked it. Many thanks.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) bagfrozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13-by-9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them.
- Top with half of each cheese.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.