1/1 Photo of Ravioli "Lasagna"
Easy to throw together if you have it all in the freezer for that last minute I don't know what to make dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Coat a 13-by-9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- 3Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them.
- 4Top with half of each cheese.
- 5Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- 6Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli "Lasagna"
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.5
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 1455.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: