Recipe by LMillerRN
This entrée is a classic Italian favorite. This is a simple I don't have time to cook recipe. This also has instructions to freeze and heat. This makes 2 four serving lasagnas.
Top Review by Maggie, Cooking
So easy, so yummy, and the bonus is that you painlessly make two at a time so that you can freeze one for hassle free yumminess later, too! You could definitely add other ingredients like sausage or olives, too. Thank you for sharing this great recipe!
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated four-cheese ravioli (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 (15 ounce) container reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 2 (15 ounce) containersrefrigerated marinara sauce
- 1⁄4 cup refrigerated freshly shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf dishes.
- COMBINE ricotta cheese, spinach, eggs and milk in medium bowl. Place one-fourth pasta in each prepared dish. Add one-fourth sauce and half ricotta mixture to each dish. Top each with half remaining pasta and half remaining sauce. Sprinkle both dishes with Parmesan cheese. Cover one dish with plastic wrap, then overwrap with foil. Label and freeze for up to 2 months.
- COVER remaining dish with foil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- TO BAKE FROZEN LASAGNA: Place dish in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 375°F Remove foil and plastic wrap; recover with foil. Bake for 1 hour or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.