Recipe by grandma2969
this takes the work out of preparing lasagna on a week night....
Top Review by tinajoebob
My son said he wanted something with ravioli in it, so I thought I'd give this recipe a try. I did use beef ravioli instead of cheese, since I can't feed my guys a meal with no meat. That being the only change, it came out great, and my teen had it for breakfast the next day, too. I used MizzNezz's homemade pizza sauce recipe 22280 with it. Give it a try!
- 2 cups pasta sauce, divided
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, drained
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 18 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in a 5" deep 8x8" baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend ricotta, spinach, eggs, salt, pepper and romano or parmesan cheese.
- layer one third of the ravioli in the baking dish.top with half the ricotta mixture --
- repeat layering, ending with remaining third of ravioli.
- spoon remaining pasta sauce over top; sprinkle with mozzarella.
- cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375* for 40 minutes.
- remove foil and continue baking an additional 10 minutes.