Recipe by Finders Keepers
Great for a quick, easy dinner, and good. You can also use it as a side dish, or a great dish to bring along with you somewhere. It was a Taste of Home recipe.
Top Review by Annie in Michigan
This is a good-tasting, fast and easy recipe and all suggestions for how to serve by Finders Keepers are excellent. I'm not a fan of basil so it was eliminated by me but for my friends who love fresh basil, this recipe would be perfect as is for them.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagefrozen mini cheese ravioli or 1 (12 ounce) package tortellini (any type)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli or tortellini in boiling water as directed on package and drain.
- Meanwhile, place oil and garlic in saucepan and cook until soft.
- Stir in basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt& butter and stir until mixed well and butter is melted.
- Toss ravioli with the sauce and parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Top with green onions before serving.