Ravioli in Tomato Mushroom Sauce
- In large skillet combine the first three ingredients. Bring to boil, reduce and simmer until onion is softened about 5 minutes. Stir in the 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally until thickened slightly about 15 minutes.
- STir in the next three and cover again. cook until the vegetables are tender about 10 more minutes.
- Cook ravioli in large pot of water until just tender. Drain well.
- Add to sauce and toss to combine. Place on serving dishes and serve.
- Use a variety of mushrooms such as oyster, portobello, cremini and shiitake. You can make the sauce a day ahead and refrigerate. Gently reheat while cooking ravioli. You can use for other sturdy pasta also.
- For Vegan use the Vegetable Ravioli with no dairy or eggs or meat by products.