That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Time Life Great Taste Low Fat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or 1/2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 lb mushroom, thin sliced
- 2 carrots, thin sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn
- 8 ounces spinach cheese ravioli or 8 ounces spinach ravioli
- 1In large skillet combine the first three ingredients. Bring to boil, reduce and simmer until onion is softened about 5 minutes. Stir in the 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally until thickened slightly about 15 minutes.
- 2STir in the next three and cover again. cook until the vegetables are tender about 10 more minutes.
- 3Cook ravioli in large pot of water until just tender. Drain well.
- 4Add to sauce and toss to combine. Place on serving dishes and serve.
- 5Use a variety of mushrooms such as oyster, portobello, cremini and shiitake. You can make the sauce a day ahead and refrigerate. Gently reheat while cooking ravioli. You can use for other sturdy pasta also.
- 6For Vegan use the Vegetable Ravioli with no dairy or eggs or meat by products.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli in Tomato Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 328.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium vegetable broth