4 hrs 30 mins
We had this for Sunday afternoon lunch. I bought frozen raviolis and added some ideas and Wala -- It was good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped (divided into thirds)
- 2 (25 ounce) packages frozen beef ravioli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried red peppers
- 1 1/2 cups thick sliced white mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can large pitted black olives, sliced in half
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, julienne cut with herbs
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1Spray a large crock pot with oil spray, bottom and sides.
- 2Pour 1/2 cup water into bottom. Sprinkle in 1/3 of the diced onions.
- 3Add one package of the Raviolis.
- 4Next in order - Sprinkle another 1/3 onion, 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tsp dried basil, 1 tsp red peppers, 3/4 cup mushrooms, half each; olives, zucchini.
- 5Drizzle half oil from sun-dried tomatoes over all and add half the tomatoes. cover with half the cheese.
- 6Repeat steps 3 - 7.
- 7last pour tomato sauce over the top plus 1/2 cup water.
- 8Sprinkle remainder basil and parmesan cheese.
- 9Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours.
- 10Serve with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli in the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 801.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen beef ravioli