Ravioli in Mushroom-Cream Sauce
- While the water is boiling for the ravioli, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and grate the cheese.
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions. While the ravioli is cooking, melt butter in large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, garlic cloves, and dried Italian seasoning. Saute over medium-high heat 7-9 minutes or until mushrooms are very tender and browned. Season with pepper.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and green chiles, basil, and cream; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt. Stir in ravioli, tossing to coat.