1/1 Photo of Ravioli in a Dish
Red Chef Mama's Note:
This is so good and so easy. I always have stuff on hand to make this recipe. It comes together so quickly for a weeknight meal. I have served this to guests before and they thought I went to a lot of trouble because it was so good! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- 2Drain ravioli and pour back into the pot you cooked them inches.
- 3Gently stir the alfredo sauce into the ravioli.
- 4Pour the ravioli into ungreased 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- 5Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the ravioli and spread around the top with a spoon (do not mix it).
- 6Top the casserole with the parmesan cheese and bake in 375°F oven for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli in a Dish
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 624.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted garlic alfredo sauce