Recipe by Red Chef Mama
This is so good and so easy. I always have stuff on hand to make this recipe. It comes together so quickly for a weeknight meal. I have served this to guests before and they thought I went to a lot of trouble because it was so good! :)
Top Review by Rich J.
I have not made this recipe yet, but will tomorrow. I will write back if something changes. I am writing this for a key reason, the reason I'm giving this four stars before making it. Really? Out of a jar? I know, I know it's easy that way, but I'd much prefer if the recipe came with good instructions for making a killer Alfredo and tomato sauce. So I'm going to make this with the pre-parepared ravioli, but I'll make my own tomato and alfredo sauce and report back. It's a great idea for a dish and sure it's yummy.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag cheese ravioli, frozen (Or meat filled if you prefer)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and pour back into the pot you cooked them inches.
- Gently stir the alfredo sauce into the ravioli.
- Pour the ravioli into ungreased 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the ravioli and spread around the top with a spoon (do not mix it).
- Top the casserole with the parmesan cheese and bake in 375°F oven for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.