Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good and so easy. I always have stuff on hand to make this recipe. It comes together so quickly for a weeknight meal. I have served this to guests before and they thought I went to a lot of trouble because it was so good! :)
- Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and pour back into the pot you cooked them inches.
- Gently stir the alfredo sauce into the ravioli.
- Pour the ravioli into ungreased 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the ravioli and spread around the top with a spoon (do not mix it).
- Top the casserole with the parmesan cheese and bake in 375°F oven for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
I wouldn't say this is worthy of a dinner party, or that it tastes like you slaved all day in the kitchen... but for popping open jars of sauces, boiling some ravioli, and cooking everything together for a few minutes, it's definitely not bad. It's a fine need-something-quick meal and the ingredients are very easy to have on hand... but it's nothing to write home about.
We LOVE this dish!!!! Easy to make yet tastes like alot of time was spent! I doubled the recipe and used 1 bag of cheese ravioli and 1 bag of meat ravioli...the only thing I would do different next time is not double the spaghetti sauce, since it just tops off the dish 2 jars is a little much. But the combination of the two sauces sounds odd, but seems to cut the bite of the spaghetti sauce and gives the dish a smooth delicious taste! PF, Elkhorn WI
Family loved it, I love how easy it was! Served this with a caesar salad and warm bread. I did however use my own pasta sauce that is a family favorite.