This is so good and so easy. I always have stuff on hand to make this recipe. It comes together so quickly for a weeknight meal. I have served this to guests before and they thought I went to a lot of trouble because it was so good! :)
- Boil the ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli and pour back into the pot you cooked them inches.
- Gently stir the alfredo sauce into the ravioli.
- Pour the ravioli into ungreased 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of the ravioli and spread around the top with a spoon (do not mix it).
- Top the casserole with the parmesan cheese and bake in 375°F oven for 10-15 minutes until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.