Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Worlds easiest cookie! If you can open the candies, you can make these cookies. This cookie is more a concept than recipe. Use your favorite small candy and get creative with the decorations. Let the decoration identify the candy you use. I never use just one kind. Great project for kids! These are especially good warm.
- Unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry and gently roll out to even the edges and make slightly thinner.
- Unwrap candies and place 32 candies in a 4x6 grid on puff pastry.
- Roll out other sheet of pastry and place on top of candies and seal around the edges by pressing up against the candy.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out raviolis or you can use a pizza wheel or knife and cut out squares.
- Bake according to puff pastry package until each are brown and puffed up.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and nuts or jimmies if you like.