Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Worlds easiest cookie! If you can open the candies, you can make these cookies. This cookie is more a concept than recipe. Use your favorite small candy and get creative with the decorations. Let the decoration identify the candy you use. I never use just one kind. Great project for kids! These are especially good warm.
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen puff pastry
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Snickers miniature candy bars
- melted chocolate, for decorating
- nuts, for decorating
- Unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry and gently roll out to even the edges and make slightly thinner.
- Unwrap candies and place 32 candies in a 4x6 grid on puff pastry.
- Roll out other sheet of pastry and place on top of candies and seal around the edges by pressing up against the candy.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out raviolis or you can use a pizza wheel or knife and cut out squares.
- Bake according to puff pastry package until each are brown and puffed up.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and nuts or jimmies if you like.
I made these for my boyfriend's food day at work. So easy to make, yet so pretty! I used Milky Way Minis and topped them with melted chocolate and/or caramel sauce. I also put some chocolate sprinkles on some of them too. He emailed (by 9:30 am, his work day starts at 8) to say that they were the hit of his floor, and that everybody was asking him for the recipe! Plus, they were almost already all gone that quickly! The possibilities really are endless...hershey hugs, drizzled with white chocolate, peanut butter cups drizzled with a peanut butter sauce....i could go on and on!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe!! I made these cookies this weekend... they were a huge hit! I can't get over how easy these are to make, with phenomenal results. In addition to the snickers, I tried reese's peanut butter cup minis, and for a family member that likes orange cream, I used plain white chocolate chips with a little orange zest on top. All three variations came out great! There are so many candy filling possibilities... you really are only limited by your imagination. Two big thumbs up for this cookie recipe!!!