Worlds easiest cookie! If you can open the candies, you can make these cookies. This cookie is more a concept than recipe. Use your favorite small candy and get creative with the decorations. Let the decoration identify the candy you use. I never use just one kind. Great project for kids! These are especially good warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll 1 sheet of puff pastry and gently roll out to even the edges and make slightly thinner.
- 2Unwrap candies and place 32 candies in a 4x6 grid on puff pastry.
- 3Roll out other sheet of pastry and place on top of candies and seal around the edges by pressing up against the candy.
- 4Use cookie cutter to cut out raviolis or you can use a pizza wheel or knife and cut out squares.
- 5Bake according to puff pastry package until each are brown and puffed up.
- 6Drizzle with melted chocolate and nuts or jimmies if you like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g