Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick Cooking 2004 Nov/Dec issue
Make and share this Ravioli Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- In a greased 13-in. x 9- inches x 2-in. baking dish, layer the ravioli and chicken. Top with mushrooms, green pepper, onion and spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Man this is sooooo good! Like a cheater lasagna. The bell pepper and mushroom really add a lot of flavor to the sauce. I use Newmans own sookaroni spaghetti sauce. I also used fresh ravioli instead of frozen.
this is really good and fast to make after coming home from work i added canned artichokes instead of bell peppers and sprinkled on parm with the mozzerella thank you for posting dee
I sauteed the mushrooms, green peppers, and onions, and then mixed them in with the sauce. I mixed a cup of sour cream in with the diced chicken and Italian seasoning, and added it to the sauce as well. I layered Ravioli, sauce mixture, and cheese 3 or 4 times. I also threw in an Italian 5-cheese mix.