Recipe by Cindy Lynn
I haven't made this one since my kids to old enough to know and love ravioli. I can't keep it in the cupboard long enough to put it together these days...lol. Hope you enjoy it and have better luck than I do at pulling the ingredients together long enough to have the thought reach the dining table! makes a 1 1/2 quart casserole
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
If ravioli (Chef Boyardee) is one of your guilty pleasures, you will love this recipe, because it takes it a step forward. Adding mushrooms, green pepper, cheddar cheese, and sausage makes this recipe well worth waiting the extra 35 minutes for, (as opposed to just opening a can and microwaving it for 5 minutes).
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans canned ravioli in tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup catsup (or ketchup, your preferred brand)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 lb link sausage, browned and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mushrooms, ravioli and catsup.
- Mix well.
- Place a layer of the ravioli-mushroom mixture in bottom of a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cover with half the green pepper and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with ravioli.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Arrange sausages over top.
- Return to oven and continue baking, uncovered, 10 minutes or until done.