Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low fa--tastes great. Serve with bread sticks and green salad.
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen meat ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small zucchini, cut into strips (2x1/4x1/4)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar three-cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, with garlic, onion, and basil, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 13x9-inch (3 quart) baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large saucepan, cook the ravioli as directed on the package, drain. Cover and keep warm. In the same saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat until hot.
- Add garlic. Cook and stir about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked ravioli and all remaining ingredients except the cheese; stir gently to mix. Pour into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.