Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very easy and quick dinner for a busy night.
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen meat ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 2x1/4x1/4-inch strips
- 1 (28 ounce) jar three-cheese pasta sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canitalian-style stewed tomatoes with garlic, oregano and basil, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large saucepan, cook ravioli as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- In same saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir about 1 minute. Add cooked ravioli and all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir gently to mix. Pour into sprayed baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.
This is a delicious casserole! Similar to lasagna. I didn't have any zucchini, so next time I'll be sure to add some. The only ravioli I had was cheese filled, so I'll try the meat filled next time. I used an Italian blend of cheese, but regular mozzarella would be very good too. I served this with a lettuce salad and homemade Italian bread. I'll be making this again soon! Thanks!