Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My boyfriend begs me to make this dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until no longer pink, drain.
- Add tomatoes, broth, wine, tomato paste rosemary, sugar, garlic, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Cook ravioli according to directions and drain. Top with meat sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
This is delicious, it is fast and easy and very tasty. My family loves it.
This is good, but not to die for.