- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup red wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until no longer pink, drain.
- Add tomatoes, broth, wine, tomato paste rosemary, sugar, garlic, and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Cook ravioli according to directions and drain. Top with meat sauce and sprinkle with cheese.