1/2 Photos of Ravioli and Sausage Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This may be the easiest lasagna you've ever made. I got the recipe from Woman's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 links Italian turkey sausage links
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or 1 t dried basil)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen large square cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees; you'll need a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- 2Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add sausages and cook, breaking up chunks with a spoon, 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in roasted red peppers and basil.
- 5Spread 1 cup pasta sauce in baking dish.
- 6Top with a layer of 12 ravioli, the sausage mixture, then the mozzarella cheese.
- 7Top with 1 cup sauce, remaining ravioli and remaining sauce.
- 8Cover with nonstick foil.
- 9Bake on a sheet of foil (to catch any drips) 1 hour or until ravioli are tender when pierced.
- 10Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake 5 minutes until cheese is barely golden.
- 11Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ravioli and Sausage Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 1246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian turkey sausage links