Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I got this from a Pilsbury cookbook and I think it would be great for the kids or Dh to throw together and get in the oven while you are on the way home.
- 1 (26 ounce) jartomato pasta sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 24 frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a 2 quart casserole mix pasta sauce and soup until smooth. Stir in meatballs and ravioli.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese, let stand for 5 minutes to melt cheese before serving.